The NSW Government is offering grants to eligible organisations to deliver events during NSW Small Business Month October 2023. Events must align to the program theme and benefit the small business community. This is a competitive grants program with a total funding pool of $600,000.
The funding amounts available are:
- Up to $2,500 for local councils for a face-to-face event(s)
- Up to $3,500 for other eligible applicants for a face-to-face event(s)
- Up to $1,500 for all eligible applicants for virtual event(s).
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the NSW Small Business Month grant, applicants must meet these criteria:
- Be an NSW local council, chamber of commerce, industry association or other not-for-profit based in New South Wales or with a presence/member base in New South Wales
- Be a legal entity that can enter into a funding agreement with NSW Government
- Have a business identification number (e.g. ABN)
- Hold an event(s) focused on one or more of the My Small Business categories for NSW small businesses between 1 to 31 October 2023 and upload the event details to the NSW Small Business Month website.
For further information on the grant program, please see the NSW Small Business Month 2023 Grant Guidelines.
Grant applications closed at 9:00am on the 1st August 2023.