Port Macquarie Small Business Mental Fitness & Wellbeing Workshop
24 November at 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Small and Micro Business owners in the Hastings Valley are invited to join CHESS Connect for a complimentary workshop luncheon to celebrate Small Business Month!
This short, practical workshop luncheon is an opportunity to connect with peers and learn techniques to foster positive habits and a culture of wellbeing at work.
Delivered by CHESS Connect accredited trainers and Allied Health practitioners, our educational events:
- Connect people and reduce feelings of isolation
- Reduce stigma around mental ill health
- Foster understanding of workplace stress and mechanisms for coping
- Provide strategies and techniques to recognise and respond to customers or colleagues who may be struggling
- Unpack the impact of unhealthy work habits (and how to cultivate new ones)
- Provide activities to shift mindset and set goals for greater self-care and business resilience
This event is proudly funded by the NSW Government Small Business Month program.
Please check your image
Your image seems to be the wrong size or ratio. Please ensure your image is formatted in the landscape format and is at least 1030 pixels wide.
An image with landscape orientation is wider than it is tall, this ensures your feature image displays currectly on the NSW Treasury Small Business Month website.
Please upload a currently sized image. If you do not have a better image please use one from our Dropbox. Alternatively, you can submit your event now and replace your image at a later day.