Meditation and Mindfulness for improving Business
2 November at 9:30 am to 10:30 am
The benefits of meditation and mindfulness are extensive, especially in the workplace.
1. Increases focus and attention
2. Enhances decision-making ability
3. Improves learning ability and memory
4. Increases productivity
5. Heightens thinking creatively and flexibly
6. Reduces fatigue
7. Enhances ability to process information
8. Decreases feelings of anxiety and stress
9. Enhances mood and emotional stability
10. Increases resilience
11. Improves physical health as well as mental health
Imagine gaining all that in a practice that takes only 10 minutes a day and costs nothing!
Join Susie Spinks of SYDNEY INSTITUTE OF MEDITATION for this 1-hour online session to understand what mindfulness and meditation are, how the practice produces these benefits, enjoy two guided meditations, and learn how you can establish your own practice going forward.
Please check your image
Your image seems to be the wrong size or ratio. Please ensure your image is formatted in the landscape format and is at least 1030 pixels wide.
An image with landscape orientation is wider than it is tall, this ensures your feature image displays currectly on the NSW Treasury Small Business Month website.
Please upload a currently sized image. If you do not have a better image please use one from our Dropbox. Alternatively, you can submit your event now and replace your image at a later day.