Free one on one coaching to help your business create a mentally healthy workplace.
1 November at 9:00 am to 30 November at 6:00 pm
Transitioning Well is delivering a coaching service funded by the NSW Government to help NSW businesses support their people dealing with stress, separation of work and home life, labour shortages, seasonal work and more.
Expert advisors will provide hands-on guidance to:
• Address any workplace issues such as stress, burnout, change, customer aggression or having difficult conversations.
• Take action to create a mentally healthy workplace that will help the business be profitable and productive.
• Assist business owners and leaders with resources, tools and referrals to address mental health in the workplace.
• Provide access to support services for the business or workers.
• Resources, tools, and referrals suitable to your business needs.
NSW businesses can sign up for four hours of coaching, delivered online or over the phone at a time that suits, Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 6pm.
Book now to get started
Book a free, one-on-one discussion with one of our expert advisors to coach you through how to address issues in your workplace that could be impacting mental health.
Please check your image
Your image seems to be the wrong size or ratio. Please ensure your image is formatted in the landscape format and is at least 1030 pixels wide.
An image with landscape orientation is wider than it is tall, this ensures your feature image displays currectly on the NSW Treasury Small Business Month website.
Please upload a currently sized image. If you do not have a better image please use one from our Dropbox. Alternatively, you can submit your event now and replace your image at a later day.