Events run by women, for women, celebrating women…
8 March at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Meet Up and Celebrate the IWD!
Events run by women, for women, celebrating women… #Breakthebias
My name is Rachel, I am the owner “Wonderlab Beauty” & “PORES X” in Chatswood and Macquarie area; and I would like to invite you all, the positive, passionate businesswomen in a local to meet up in this special occasion – International Women’s Day to celebrate together!
Women supporting women in life and business is something I’m passionate about … there’s so much more that we can do when we work TOGETHER!
This event is for women in business who want to connect, collaborate, learn together and share.
You’re invited to join us – I can’t wait to get to know all of you Superwoman!
Here’s what to expect to the event:
– A chance to celebrate International Women’s Day in style and with great company.
– Share and learn – an opportunity to share and learn from other like-mind business owners. Learn, Grow, Be Better and Stronger.
– Build powerful business to business referral relationships & opportunities.
– A gift bag filled with everyone’s special offer (please put your own offer in).
– Post-event networking – get your networking game on!
– Champagne and nibbles!
Ticket Price: $20
Together we can create enormous change in our businesses and sparkle!
Celebrate women’s achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality.
RSVP by 6th March to Rachel by email: email@example.com or 0423 378 883.
Please check your image
Your image seems to be the wrong size or ratio. Please ensure your image is formatted in the landscape format and is at least 1030 pixels wide.
An image with landscape orientation is wider than it is tall, this ensures your feature image displays currectly on the NSW Treasury Small Business Month website.
Please upload a currently sized image. If you do not have a better image please use one from our Dropbox. Alternatively, you can submit your event now and replace your image at a later day.